The User is the only responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided. The user declares that he / she is of legal age (over 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity necessary to contract the Products and Services offered on the Website.
In the case of minors, PROMOFEST will proceed to the processing of data of those over fourteen years of age with their consent, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of parents, guardians or legal representatives for the hiring of Website services and registration in it, as provided in Article 13 of the Regulations for the development of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. In the case of children under fourteen, the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives will always be required. In addition, PROMOFEST will establish the necessary procedures to effectively verify the minor's age and the authenticity of the consent given, where appropriate, by the parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Users consent that PROMOFEST may communicate data to third parties, only in case that they are collaborating companies or service providers that have a direct connection and their services are strictly necessary for the development of the business model and the operation of the Website.
2. RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION (ARCO)
Any User of the Website may, at any time, exercise their rights to Access, Cancel, Modify and Oppose (ARCO), in the terms established in Organic Law 15/1999, by contacting the following address of PROMOFEST:
PROMOFEST DISTRIBUCIÓN, S.L.
Calle Juan Bravo 51 Duplicado, 1º int. izda, 28006 – Madrid (Spain)
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal data consigned by Users on the Website are provided by Users, using their freedom, voluntarily and consciously. The information stored includes basic data entered through registration, like contact information or other similar forms.
PROMOFEST collects Personal Information for the identification of Users through different methods and for the provision of services, such as when Users register on the Website they will have to fill out a form to obtain their User Profile and Access Password, when the User completes a survey or sends an email to PROMOFEST. All that information will include personal data.
PROMOFEST may request Users, their name, email address and other information deemed necessary to carry out the provision of the services offered on the Website.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
PROMOFEST may use the information collect on the Website for various commercial purposes, such as customer services, fraud prevention, improvement of its products and services, or to provide Users with information and offers it deems to be of interest to them.
The User wishing to receive any type of commercial information of PROMOFEST or relating to the Website will mark a box enabled for that purpose in the registration form. This will enable PROMOFEST to carry out commercial actions electronically, according to the available data and always for a purpose consistent with the data processing authorized by the User, being able to oppose this treatment at any time.
PROMOFEST comply with the measures of personal data protection legally required and has adopted reasonable measures in accordance with current technical knowledge to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, illegitimate intrusion and theft of personal data provided by users . However, it is necessary to know that the internet is not an unbreakable medium.
PROMOFEST guarantees that the users' data will not be transferred to third parties nor communicated to third parties when a legal rule so stipulates (administrative, judicial authorities, etc.) or by obtaining the prior consent of the user. All this without prejudice to the Personal Information that Users publish in their User Profiles, which is understood to be done voluntarily and taking into account the purpose and services of the Website.
4. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
PROMOFEST may collect the following kinds of non-personal information when they enter the Website, this may include the name of the browser, the type of computer used and technical information about the tool used by the User to connect to the Website, as well as the operating system used, internet providers and other types of similar information.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or his team and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User. The User's browser memorizes the Cookies on the hard disk only during the session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer or device. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session. PROMOFEST may collect personal and non-personal information from Users each time they enter the Website.
PROMOFEST intends to offer its services in an optimal way, so the acceptance of cookies helps PROMOFEST obtain more precise data that allows for improving, for example, the content and design of the Website to adapt it to the preferences of the Users.
Most browsers accept Cookies and, independently of them, allow or prevent security settings of temporary or stored cookies.
Without the express consent of the User -by activating the Cookies in his browser- PROMOFEST will not link in the cookies the memorized data with the personal data of the User provided at the time of registration.
What kind of cookies does the Website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by PROMOFEST and from which the information is provided and / or the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: belong to a domain not managed by PROMOFEST, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through these cookies.
- Session cookies, exists only in temporary memory while the user navigates the Website.
- Persistent cookies, a persistent cookie expires at a specific date or after a specific length of time. This means that, for the cookie's entire lifespan (which can be as long or as short as its creators want), its information will be transmitted to the server every time the user visits the website that it belongs to, or every time the user views a resource belonging to that website from another website.
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the User to navigate through the Website and the use of different options or services. They are used, among others, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos / sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: Personalization cookies allow the User to access the Website with certain predefined elements, established through a series of criteria on the User’s computer; these may include language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Registration cookies: those that are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify you on the web and services, to keep the User identified so that, if a service closes or web, browser or computer and at another time or another day you re-enter that service or web, it will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your browsing without having to re-identify yourself.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are treated by PROMOFEST or by third parties and allow quantifying the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For this, its navigation on the PROMOFEST Website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
Some services may use third-party connectors, like Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the User registers with credentials of a social network or identification system of third parties, authorizes to keep a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the web until it expires. The User can delete these cookies and revoke access to the website through social networks or third party identification system updating their preferences in the partner network.
NOTE: Unless the User decides to register on the Website, the Cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of Users on the Website.
Users can allow, block or delete the Cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer or device. These are the instructions to configure Cookies in the main browsers:
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may have advertising, links or other content that link or redirect to pages and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors or licensors of PROMOFEST and other third parties.
The search or interaction in any other web page, including those that have a link to the Website, are subject to the terms and conditions of that website, not being in any case PROMOFEST responsible.